home | getting started | guides | courses | design index | supplier directory | message board | useful resources

[ Reply | Next | Previous ]

Re: cotton tape rod holder for roman blinds looks like wide bias ...

Category: Where do I find...? e.g. materials, suppliers
Date: 17 Jan 2007
Time: 09:01


Guessing you want to buy some of this tape? If so, try Pretty Frills (either trade or retail) at look in the section called roman blind components. They stock white or ivory.

Last changed: 05/15/08