home | getting started | guides | courses | design index | supplier directory | message board | useful resources

[ Reply | Next | Previous ]

Re: What type of blind is this?

From: Louise
Category: Please choose the category that best describes your message
Date: 31 Mar 2008
Time: 13:33


There are two different sorts of roman this may be - either a staggered or cascade roman (where the rod gaps increase in size as you go down the blind), or, if there are folds in the fabric even when the blind is down, it is a hobbled roman. If you need instructions for both types, you can download an ebook from Alternatively Merrick & Day Encyclopaedia of Curtains describes the cascade method

Last changed: 05/15/08