home | getting started | guides | courses | design index | supplier directory | message board | useful resources

[ Reply | Next | Previous ]

Re: What type of blind is this?

From: Rachel
Category: Advanced sewing query
Date: 31 Mar 2008
Time: 16:18


Thanks Louise. From your description I think it is a hobbled Roman blind - a new one for me. There are visible,regular even front pleats even when the blind is fully down. The e-books you refer to - do they include fabric requirements as I am at the stage of quoting and would like to give my client an idea of how much material is required?

Last changed: 05/15/08