home | getting started | guides | courses | design index | supplier directory | message board | useful resources

[ Reply | Next | Previous ]

Re: What type of blind is this?

From: sharon
Category: Basic sewing techniques
Date: 04 Apr 2008
Time: 14:08


i think you mean a soft pleat roman blins. when the blind is fully down it still has folds. just allow extra fabric for each fold on the length. as you would for a channeled roman but about 4" extra per fold.

Last changed: 05/15/08